“Absolute Proof” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Full Length Documentary
Absolute Proof is a documentary hosted by Michael J. Lindell, the CEO of the pillow company MyPillow. In the documentary, Lindell claims to expose the alleged election fraud theories related to the 2020 presidential elections. A hard-copy DVD is available at no cost by Lindell Publishing for the cost of $4.99 which is said to cover only shipping and handling.
Michael Lindell is the sole author and executive producer of this program and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content. The statements and claims expressed in this program by Lindell and other guests are presented as their opinions and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts, The viewer should take their time to do their own due-diligence and investigating of the facts and circumstances provided to make up their own mind for the authenticity of speakers, data, views and opinions for the entirety of the content presented in this video.
Notable Speakers In This Documentary:
- Mike Lindell, entrepreneur and business executive who has a net worth of $300 million.
- Phil Waldron, a cybersecurity expert and retired Army Colonel, dealing with intelligence and information warfare for 30 years.
- Russell Ramsland Jr., former defense adviser in the Reagan administration, national security expert, co-owner of Allied Security.
- Thomas McInerney, a political commentator and a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the President of the United States and Secretary of Defense.
- Terry D. Turchie, a former Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterterrorism Division of the FBI. in 2014 CBS News described Turchie as a legendary San Francisco FBI Agent