“Absolute Proof” MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell’s Full Length Documentary
Absolute Proof is a documentary hosted by Michael J. Lindell, the CEO of the pillow company MyPillow. In the documentary, Lindell claims to expose the alleged election fraud theories related to the 2020 presidential elections. A hard-copy DVD is available at no cost by Lindell Publishing for the cost of $4.99 which is said to cover only shipping and handling.
Michael Lindell is the sole author and executive producer of this program and is solely and exclusively responsible for its content. The statements and claims expressed in this program by Lindell and other guests are presented as their opinions and are not intended to be taken or interpreted by the viewer as established facts, The viewer should take their time to do their own due-diligence and investigating of the facts and circumstances provided to make up their own mind for the authenticity of speakers, data, views and opinions for the entirety of the content presented in this video.
Notable Speakers In This Documentary:
- Mike Lindell, entrepreneur and business executive who has a net worth of $300 million.
- Phil Waldron, a cybersecurity expert and retired Army Colonel, dealing with intelligence and information warfare for 30 years.
- Russell Ramsland Jr., former defense adviser in the Reagan administration, national security expert, co-owner of Allied Security.
- Thomas McInerney, a political commentator and a retired United States Air Force Lieutenant General, who served in top military positions under the President of the United States and Secretary of Defense.
- Terry D. Turchie, a former Deputy Assistant Director of the Counterterrorism Division of the FBI. in 2014 CBS News described Turchie as a legendary San Francisco FBI Agent
Disclaimer: The information contained in the video content posted represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Published Reporter. The mere appearance of video content on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by The Published Reporter of such video content. The video content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Published Reporter does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the video content. The Published Reporter does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any video content. The Video Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on the Site. The Published Reporter hereby disclaims any and all liability to any party for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of the video content, which is provided as is, and without warranties. For more information on our editorial policies please view our terms of service.