- How Employers Can Help Alleviate America’s Substance Abuse Problem
- Op-Ed: Mayor Keith James of West Palm Beach Buys Into CRT, Hires Group to Address Systemic Racism
- Op-Ed: Recall Campaign for Mayor Keith James in West Palm Beach by Rodney Mayo Appears Settled
- Report: Chain ‘Dollar Stores’ Harmful Communities
- Op-Ed: Miami Herald Editorial Board Throws Toddler Tantrum Over Drag Queens Banned from Performing for Children
- Shaquille O’Neal’s Big Chicken Chain Flapping to Sunshine State Cities
- Squatting Becoming Growing Problem in United States, Will Get Worse Before it Gets Better, Experts Say
- Take Stock In Children From Palm Beach County Visit Grant Cardone Foundation HQ For Mentoring Workshop, “10x Kid of The Year” Announcement
- Former Trans Teen Suing Doctors Who Preformed Her Double Mastectomy at Age 13 After “Permanent Irreversible Mutilation”
- Finance of America Reverse Reduces Minimum Age for Second-Lien Reverse Mortgages to 55
Richard Herman, Esq.
Richard Herman is a nationally renowned immigration lawyer, author, and activist. He has dedicated his life to advocating for immigrants and helping change the conversation on immigration. He is the founder of the Herman Legal Group, an immigration law firm launched in 1995 and recognized in U.S. World News & Report’s “Best Law Firms in America.” He is the co-author of the acclaimed book, Immigrant, Inc. Why Immigrant Entrepreneurs Are Driving the New Economy (John Wiley & Sons, 2009). Richard’s poignant commentary has been sought out by many national media outlets, including The New York Times, USA Today, BusinessWeek, Forbes, FOX News (The O’Reilly Factor), National Public Radio, Inc., National Lawyers Weekly, PC World, Computerworld, CIO, TechCrunch, Washington Times, San Francisco Chronicle and InformationWeek. He serves as counsel to the Consulate of Mexico, Michigan/Northern Ohio.