- “Victory For Freedom of Speech” After School District Agrees To Pay $125,000 Over “Misgendering” of Trans Student
- Woman Accused of Mutilating Lover Argues Sex Assault Charges Unfair Because Dead Victim Had His Penis Cut Off
- Elon Musk Confirms That Twitter Users Can Now Freely Misgender People; Platform Will No Longer Police Usage of Pronouns
- 10,000 Photos from Hunter Biden’s “Laptop from Hell” Released on the Internet
- Chicago a Warzone Over Memorial Day Weekend; 53 Shot, 11 Killed, Cops Say; One Man Was Shot In The Face
- WATCH: Shocking Bodycam Video Captures Distracted Driver Launch Into Air After Driving Up Tow Truck Ramp at Highway Speed
- Interior Secretary Deb Haaland Unable to Answer Basic Questions About Her Job; First Native American Cabinet Secretary in U.S. History
- Child Actor Tells Bizarre Tale of Hollywood Snuff-Like Film, Chanting with Hoods and Robes; Corruption, and Illuminati
- Surveillance Video Released of Insane Shootout Between North Carolina Bus Driver and Passenger; Both Men Injured, Driver Fired
- New York Times Slammed for Complaining About Lack of “Kink” in New Children’s Movie “The Little Mermaid” Released in U.S. on May 26
Matt C. Abbott
Matt C. Abbott is a Catholic commentator with a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication, media and theatre from Northeastern Illinois University. He also has an Associate in Applied Science degree in business management from Triton College. Abbott has been interviewed on HLN, MSNBC, Bill Martinez Live, WOSU Radio in Ohio, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's 2019 ‘Unsolved’ podcast about the unsolved murder of Father Alfred Kunz, Alex Shuman's 'Smoke Screen: Fake Priest' podcast, WLS-TV (ABC) in Chicago, WMTV (NBC) and WISC-TV (CBS) in Madison, Wisconsin. He’s been quoted in The New York Times, the Chicago Tribune and other media outlets. He’s mentioned in the 2020 Report on the Holy See's Institutional Knowledge and Decision-Making Related to Former Cardinal Theodore Edgar McCarrick (1930 to 2017), which can be found on the Vatican's website. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Op-Ed: McCarrick-on-Geneva Lake, Wisconsin
Father Kunz Murder: 25 Years Unsolved
Op-Ed: Are Project Veritas, Priests For Life In Turmoil?
Op-Ed: Significant Growth of The Society of Saint Pius X?
Suspended Duluth Priest: The Vatican Vindicated Me
Op-Ed: Alabama Priest Mocks Defrocked Father Frank Pavone
Viewpoint: Father Pfleger and Church Transparency
HLN/CNN to Feature Latin Mass Priest’s 1998 Unsolved Murder
Op-Ed: ‘Killers’ of the Latin Mass
Op-Ed: Peaceful, Moral Protesting; When Does Protesting Cross The Line?
Remembrance: Geoffrey J. Abbott, RIP
24 Years And Still No Closure In Wisconsin Priest’s Murder
Op-Ed: Briefly Sharing The Stage With Smollett
Four Unsolved Cases: A Slain Priest, The Bradley Sisters Disappearance, The Delphi Murders and The…
Op-Ed: Did The Church Treat Two Accused Priests Differently?
Wisconsin Catholic Priest’s Brutal Murder Remains Unsolved
Op-Ed: My Minor Role In Exposing Disgraced Former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick
Op-Ed: Satanism in the Catholic Church?
Hospice: Sounding The Alarm On Mass Stealth Euthanasia
A Catholic Priest’s Video Illustrates A Divided Church
The Priest Who Denounced The Radical Leftism Of Black Lives Matter
Bishop ‘Sidelines’ Pro-life, Pro-family Priest
Catholic Prelates Respond To Article On Slain Priest Kunz
Interview With Jesse Romero on ‘A Catholic Vote for Trump: The Only Choice in 2020 for Republicans,…
Catholic Priest’s Mysterious Murder; Father Alfred Kunz