Florida Gulfport Pride Advertises Drag Queen Performance for Outdoor Event on June 3 – Are Children Invited?
To comply with FTC regulations, all links could lead to commissions paid to the publisher. Please see Advertising Disclosure in sidebar.
GULFPORT, FL – Is Gulfport Pride thumbing their noses at Gov. Ron DeSantis? It appears so. The Florida bill (SB 1438), entitled “Protection of Children” seeks to block venues from admitting children to “any show, exhibition, or other presentation that is performed in front of a live audience and in whole or in part, depicts or simulates nudity, sexual conduct, sexual excitement, specific sexual activities,…lewd conduct, or the lewd exposure of prosthetic or imitation genitals or breasts.”
Gulfport Florida Pride will be celebrating on June 3, 2023, according to a piece in Paradise News.
“Two stages will feature live entertainment all day: The North Stage will feature Solar Flair (10-11am), Laura Shepherd (11:30am-12:30pm), Mitch Rolling (1-2:30pm), No Label Drag Kings (3:30-4:30pm) and the final act will be announced shortly. On the South Stage you’ll find Greg Woodruff (10:30am-12:30pm), Janessa Brooks + Anna Fillaxus (1-2pm), Rum Syndicate (2:20-4:30pm). No Label Drag Kings (5-6pm) and the finale is a Dance Party with DJ Jayson (6-8pm).”
Hmmm. So far, no mention of any age requirements for the drag queen or drag king shows. Are minors invited?
FREE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION: GET ONLY 'FEATURED' STORIES BY EMAIL
Big Tech is using a content filtering system for online censorship. Watch our short video about NewsGuard to learn how they control the narrative for the Lamestream Media and help keep you in the dark. NewsGuard works with Big-Tech to make it harder for you to find certain content they feel is 'missing context' or stories their editors deem "not in your best interest" - regardless of whether they are true and/or factually accurate. They also work with payment processors and ad-networks to cut off revenue streams to publications they rate poorly by their same bias standards. This should be criminal in America. You can bypass this third-world nonsense by signing up for featured stories by email and get the good stuff delivered right to your inbox.
According to Gulfport Pride’s application page, SIK Promotions, Inc. is a sole proprietorship that produces, promotes and manages themed fundraising festivals and events in the Tampa Bay, Pinellas County area of Florida for 501c3 and other not for profit organizations. “We are well known for our unique festivals, bringing interactive performers, live musicians, costume contests, themed vendors and free family fun to a growing number of communities in the Sunshine State…All of the festivals and events are family friendly…” (bold emphasis mine)
Ahem. Someone needs to tell SIK Promotions that drag queens and children do not mix in Florida.
Sidebar: Interesting – Budweiser is a sponsor of SIK Promotions via the website.
Per Gulfport Pride’s website the location is “All along Beach Blvd S in downtown Gulfport.” Visit their Facebook HERE and watch a video clip of the 2022 parade.
Drag Queen Entertainment
Drag queens Janessa Brooks and Anna Fillaxus will perform on the South stage.
Watch Fillaxus at Punky’s 3 years ago. “I was licked by Anna Fillaxus!” says a Facebook group.
See pics of Brooks mammoth fake breasts on his Facebook.
Ward III Representative Paul Ray is listed on the community partners/sponsor’s page. My question: Is it a conflict of interest for an elected official to sponsor a Pride event via his governance position? Or is he involved as a regular citizen?
Regardless, Ray is fully aware of the new legislation concerning inappropriate adult live entertainment with children in the audience.
- Florida: Vibrator Races, Underwear Glow Party, Dunken’ Drag Brunch, BDSM, Nudity – What Is Happening At Annual Pride Parades & Events?
- Militant Tampa Pride President Flips Middle Finger At “Protection Of Children Act” & Gov. DeSantis
- Gay Pride Parade Canceled In South Florida After Bill To Protect Minors From Adult Entertainment Passes
- Chris Caputo, Wilton Manors Commissioner, Worries About Being Charged For Drag Queens At Annual Pride Events
- Florida Sen. Jones & Miami Beach Mayor Gelber Support Drag Queens Mixing With Minors
- Chris Caputo, Wilton Manors City Commissioner, Calls On Drag Queens To March The Streets In “Family-Friendly” Protest
- Equality Florida, It’s Too Late For Drag Queens To Dress Like Grannies & Pretend Wholesomeness To Hang Out With Children
- Militant Palm Beach Pride Flips Finger At Team DeSantis With “Family-Friendly” Drag Queen Show
- Manatee Pride & Momma Rose Drag Queen Thumb Noses At DeSantis With “Family-Friendly” Event
- Pride Festival in Venice, Florida, Features Sexualized Dancing And Sex Toys With Children Present
- Drag Queen In Thong, Mammoth Fake Breasts With Pasties, At Miami Brunch In Bar Holds Hand Of Young Child
- “Drag Show” Performers At Orlando Venue Simulate Bloody Abortion in Front of Children
- Florida: “A Drag Queen Christmas” And “All Ages Welcome” – Indoctrinating And Grooming Kids For The Holidays
Get great news content like this for your business website. Search engines love sites with frequently updated quality content and reward them with better search rankings. Get High Quality Content Updates for your site.