To comply with FTC regulations, all links could lead to commissions paid to the publisher. Please see Advertising Disclosure in sidebar.
UPDATE FEBRUARY 10, 2022: The suspect has been identified as Robert Earl Lewis, 52. He was booked into the Broward County Sheriff’s Office jail. Lewis was arrested in cooperation with Boca Raton Police, Broward Sheriff’s Office, Florida Highway Patrol and the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office.
BOCA RATON, FL – The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office is looking to locate a suspect they say is wanted for numerous burglaries to numerous businesses in the unincorporated Boca Raton area. According to authorities, since the late hours of November 2021, there have been 12 reported cases of business burglaries which appear to have been committed by the same suspect.
The 12 cases occurred on six separate dates. In all the cases thus far, entry has been made by smashing the glass of the front door by using a tool such as a crowbar, hammer, brick paver etc. and the cash registers are targeted.
- The first occurred on 11/02/21 after 11pm. The suspect targeted four businesses at two strip malls at the intersection of SW 18th Street/Palm Doro Road, Boca Raton.
- The second occurred 12/06/21 at approximately 2:40 am. He targeted two businesses on SW 18th Street, Boca Raton.
- The third occurred on 12/22/21, during the early morning hours. He targeted one business on SW 18th Street, Boca Raton.
- The fourth occurred on 1/31/22, just before 1:00 am. He targeted a business for the second time on SW 18th Street, Boca Raton.
- The fifth occurred on 2/02/22, at 1:45 am. He targeted two businesses at 9181 Glades Road, Boca Raton.
- The sixth occurred 2/05/22, 4:57 am. He targeted a business at 9181 Glades Rd, Boca Raton (second time at this address) and at 6:20 am he targeted a business at 23261 SR 7, Boca Raton.
FREE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION: GET ONLY 'FEATURED' STORIES BY EMAIL
Big Tech is using a content filtering system for online censorship. Watch our short video about NewsGuard to learn how they control the narrative for the Lamestream Media and help keep you in the dark. NewsGuard works with Big-Tech to make it harder for you to find certain content they feel is 'missing context' or stories their editors deem "not in your best interest" - regardless of whether they are true and/or factually accurate. They also work with payment processors and ad-networks to cut off revenue streams to publications they rate poorly by their same bias standards. This should be criminal in America. You can bypass this third-world nonsense by signing up for featured stories by email and get the good stuff delivered right to your inbox.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS or you can remain anonymous by downloading our new app “PBSO” for your Apple or Android Smart Phone and using the See Something feature. The app can also be downloaded from www.pbsoapp.com.