To comply with FTC regulations, all links could lead to commissions paid to the publisher. Please see Advertising Disclosure in sidebar.
NASHVILLE, TN – A Nashville woman is claiming that she became paralyzed after receiving a dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, according to reports. Brandy Parker-McFadden said that she had gotten her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine on April 16, and almost immediately felt that something was wrong.
“I just started not feeling great,” she said, and by the next day she claims it just got worse. “It just started progressively getting worse and I just started screaming in pain at the top of my lungs.”
After Mcfadden found herself suddenly unable to move from the neck down, her husband James rushed her to the emergency room at Vanderbilt University Medical Center where she underwent a battery of tests, including a CT scan, MRI, EMG, and blood work.
All of her tests, much to her doctors’ disbelief, returned no unusual results.
FREE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION: GET ONLY 'FEATURED' STORIES BY EMAIL
Big Tech is using a content filtering system for online censorship. Watch our short video about NewsGuard to learn how they control the narrative for the Lamestream Media and help keep you in the dark. NewsGuard works with Big-Tech to make it harder for you to find certain content they feel is 'missing context' or stories their editors deem "not in your best interest" - regardless of whether they are true and/or factually accurate. They also work with payment processors and ad-networks to cut off revenue streams to publications they rate poorly by their same bias standards. This should be criminal in America. You can bypass this third-world nonsense by signing up for featured stories by email and get the good stuff delivered right to your inbox.
“As far as to answers as to why this happened, they don’t know,” Mcfadden said.
Ten days later, McFadden had regained movement in her arms and was able to wiggle her toes; she will be engaging in intensive physical therapy with the hopes that she will one day be able to walk again and return to a normal life.
“I’m going to fight. I’m a fighter,” McFadden said.
And while McFadden is an epileptic, she insists that what happened to her was not a seizure. Instead, she said that she is convinced that it was her second dose of the Pfizer vaccine that was the culprit.
“This has been a nightmare,” she said. “I just wanted to get my shot, and I never expected to get this at all.”
McFadden’s doctors eventually seemed to agree with her, as her medical records at Vanderbilt University Medical Center say that “All of these symptoms are temporally related to the COVID vaccine, raising concern for a vaccine reaction which has been reported to VAERS [Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] for investigation.”
However, McFadden isn’t bitter about her alleged reaction to the Pfizer vaccine, and said that she doesn’t want her unfortunate and unusual experience to put off others from taking it, despite claiming to have made contact recently with a Pittsburgh woman who said that she had the same issue.
“If you’re hesitant, I tell people to call your doctors because it is extremely rare,” McFadden said.
Pfizer has sent out the following statement over the incident:
“We take adverse events that are potentially associated with our COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, very seriously. We closely monitor all such events and collect relevant information to share with global regulatory authorities. At this time, our ongoing review has not identified any safety signals with paralysis and the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. To date, more than 200 million people around the world have been vaccinated with our vaccine. It is important to note that serious adverse events that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population.”
Get great news content like this for your business website. Search engines love sites with frequently updated quality content and reward them with better search rankings. Get High Quality Content Updates for your site.