PORT CHARLOTTE, FL – After a vehicle was observed travelling on Tamiami Trail near Toledo Blade Blvd. without a working headlight, a night shift Sergeant conducted a traffic stop on the white F-150 around 1:00AM. The driver of the F-150 was identified as Esteban G. Garcia, 65. Additionally, his passenger was identified as Lorenzo A. Martinez, 51. Due to a language barrier, a bilingual deputy arrived on scene to assist with translation.
While the truck was pulled over, members noticed several boxes on the backseat labeled “Tramadol”, which is a known controlled substance. Both Garcia and Martinez agreed to a search of the vehicle. As members searched the truck, they located numerous different types of prescription pills. All of the packaging of the pills were in Spanish which would clarify that they were bought in Mexico. The following is what was additionally located which requires a prescription to possess:
- Loratadina Ambroxol (100 mg / 600mg)
- Ebromin Ambroxol (15 mg)
- Diclofenaco (100 mg)
- Loxcell (Quinfamida, Albendazol) (100 mg/ 200 mg)
- Ketorlaco (10 mg)
- Caridoxen (Naproxen, Carisopradol) (250mg)
- Floroglucinol Trimetilfloroglucinol (80 mg)
- Puribel (Alopurinol) (300 mg)
- Trociletas (1.45 mg)
- Pentiver (Ampicilina) (500 mg)
- Carbafen (Methocarbamol) (400 mg)
- Volfenac (100 mg)
- Adivitor (Atorvastatine) (20 mg)
- Bianol (Alopurinol) (300 mg)
- Loxcell NF (Albendazol, Quinfamida) (400 mg)
- Ciprofloxacino (500 mg)
- Dolo-Neurobian Injection
- Soltadol Paracetamol (750 mg)
- Amoxacillin (Augmentin) (875 mg)
- Dison’s Dex (5 mg)
- Proxsaflo (Levofloxacino) (500 mg)
- Flovent (Fluticasone propionate) (110 mg)
- Albuterol Sulfate (200 mg)
- Sibofix (Levofloxacino) (500 mg)
- Popram (Pantoprazol Tablets) (40 mg)
- Premagnol (Prednisone) (5 mg)
- Erispon Compuesto (Loratadina, Betametasona) (5 mg)
Members also located and seized over $5,200.00 in U.S. Currency. The two suspects travel back and forth to Mexico to retrieve the medication and bring back to the states for distribution.
FREE DIGITAL SUBSCRIPTION: GET ONLY 'FEATURED' STORIES BY EMAIL
Big Tech is using a content filtering system for online censorship. Watch our short video about NewsGuard to learn how they control the narrative for the Lamestream Media and help keep you in the dark. NewsGuard works with Big-Tech to make it harder for you to find certain content they feel is 'missing context' or stories their editors deem "not in your best interest" - regardless of whether they are true and/or factually accurate. They also work with payment processors and ad-networks to cut off revenue streams to publications they rate poorly by their same bias standards. This should be criminal in America. You can bypass this third-world nonsense by signing up for featured stories by email and get the good stuff delivered right to your inbox.
Garcia and Martinez were both charged with 27 counts of possession with intent to sell new legend drug without prescription, one count of possession of controlled substance with intent to sell, and one count of other controlled substance schedule 3 or 4 – bring into state.