LAKE WORTH, FL – Over the last few weeks, Duffy’s Sports Grill, Florida’s largest, family-owned restaurant group, continued its second phase re-opening plan with ten additional locations. Wednesday, July 15th another ten locations opened. This week, Wednesday, July 22nd, the re-opening phase continues with yet another six additional location openings.
These locations are:
- Boca Raton East: 21212 St. Andrews Blvd.
- Weston: 1800 Bell Tower Lane, Weston Town Center
- Deerfield Beach: 401 N. Federal Highway
- Orlando- Millenia: 4158 Conroy Road, The Mall at Millenia
- Orlando- Waterford Lakes: 315 N. Alafaya Trail, Waterford Lakes Town Center
- Jupiter East: 185 E. Indiantown Road
Duffy’s is known as the leading Sports Bar and Grill throughout Florida. In the wake of the limited sports programming and bar service due to regulations, Duffy’s has turned these circumstances into an opportunity to adapt and enhance the guest experience. New measures include expanded outdoor seating options, streamlined kitchen to table service and a revamped Curbside Takeout and Delivery program to cater to those who prefer to enjoy Duffy’s from the comfort of their home or office.
Ad Disclosure: This site earns revenue from ads, some within content. You can support independent journalism and help us stay afloat by donating or purchasing our merch following us on social media (Facebook |
Feedspot) or just sharing content you like.
Duffy’s has also taken steps in the development and training of additional health safeguards to ensure the confidence and safety of their team players and guests. These measures include:
- Daily health screenings of all Team Players.
- Additional Team Player health and safety training.
- Providing facemasks and gloves for all Team Players.
- Sanitizing stations at the entrance and throughout the restaurant.
- Limiting dine-in capacity and expanding outdoor patio seating options.
- Maintaining social distancing practices between parties.
- Single-use and contactless menus.
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces continually.
- Offering contactless curbside pickup for to-go orders.
- Always ensuring compliance with CDC and local mandates.
With locations spread over numerous counties with varying local mandates, Duffy’s is investing extra time to ensure each store receives the support needed to open safely and responsibly.
“Opening responsibly also includes sustainability. We are looking to the future by taking the steps now needed to keep the doors open and our Team Members employed to continue to serve our communities the best wings, best burgers and best happy hours!”
For the most recent Duffy’s updates and full list of location openings visit www.DuffysMVP.com
ABOUT DUFFY’S SPORTS GRILL
Duffy’s Sports Grill is based in Palm Beach County, Florida, and operates 34 full-service, casual-dining restaurants throughout Florida. The company has become a regional market leader known for top-quality casual dining with an emphasis on fresh ingredients and grilled items in a distinctive sports atmosphere. Guests will find more than 80 televisions broadcasting endless sports entertainment in each location. Guests also rave about Duffy’s MVP loyalty program, which offers exclusive rewards and discounts to its members just for dining with them. Duffy’s Sports Grill is the largest family-owned and operated restaurant group in the Southeast. After the company’s founder, Paul Emmett, lost his battle to cancer in 2015, the family established the Duffy’s Foundation in his memory. For more information on Duffy’s Sports Grill, please visit www.duffysmvp.com or follow us at www.facebook.com/duffysmvp, or www.instagram.com/duffysmvp.