To comply with FTC regulations, all links on this site could lead to commissions paid to the publisher. Please see Advertising Disclosure in sidebar.
NEW YORK, NY – It is clear that the Democratic Party seeks the removal and impeachment of the President, but what might be the real reason? The first and most pressing reason is a power struggle.
The Democratic Party is still largely structured of national, state, and local power. Until recently, the Congress has been under the control of the Republicans. The state legislatures and governors are mostly Republican. In short, the country, local, state, and national has largely been under Republican control and the Democratic Party is desperate to get back into power. At stake are large sums of money and desirable and important jobs throughout the federal system, in particular the federal judiciary.
Nevertheless, the questions must be asked, why seek to remove and impeach a president who has done such good?
Big Tech is using NewsGuard to censor us severely reducing our revenue. You can support our mission of truthful reporting by making a contribution. Honest journalism is incredibly important to our democracy; we refuse to let Silicon Valley crush us into just another regurgitated, propaganda driven, echo-chamber of lamestream media and we need your support. You can also help by signing up for our featured story emails.
- Brought home in one week the hostages from Korea and the remains of American soldiers.
- Brought large-scale prosperity to this country as never before seen.
- He has, in controlling illegal immigration, preserved jobs for poor and vulnerable black, Latino, and white American citizens pressed in poverty.
- His pro-life stance has sought to save the lives of many female children as well as blacks and Latinos, the prime victims of abortions.
- He has correctly addressed the minority Muslims who have sought to do us harm and have done so in a series of continuing attacks of violence not only here but in Egypt, Nigeria, and the genocide of Christians in the middle east as well as attacks in Europe, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- He has rightly addressed the issue of national security and seeking to control illegal immigration, motivated not by racism or hate but by proper national policies.
So, the question remains: why impeach?
- The Democrats want illegal immigration for their votes and to regain power. By the same token, the Democrats want Muslim immigration for their votes.
- Corporate America, with the support of both parties, want a cheap pool of labor without benefits, as they do not care about poor Americans who are being cut out of the workforce.
No amount of political rhetoric can hide the reality and truth of what is occurring. The Democrats with the cry of compassion and love, fail to hide their real goals and purposes.
Finally, another final and most compelling reason;
- This President is appointing conservative federal judges—District, Circuit, and, of course, in the US Supreme Court. The Democratic Party is panic-stricken. Without the support of the federal judiciary, their policies and programs are doomed.
So, all in all, as far as Democrats are concerned, this President, this leader – must be removed at all costs and with every weapon of political rhetoric at their command – at the cost of the interests of the American people.