PALM BEACH, FL – On Friday, September 20, 2019, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Deputies and DUI Enforcement Units conducted a Traffic and DUI Saturation Patrol on various main roadways within Palm Beach County between Delray Beach to Jupiter.
During the evening enforcement which was held between the hours of 6:00 pm to 3:00 am, 591 Traffic Stops were made and resulted in the following activity:
- 15 DUI Arrests
- 14 Misdemeanor Arrests
- 55 Criminal Traffic Violations
- 361 Traffic Citations
- 389 Traffic Warnings
The goal of this operation was to apprehend drivers who operate their vehicles while under the influence and/or drive in a reckless/unsafe manner.
Big Tech is censoring our publication severely reducing our traffic and revenue. You can support our mission of truthful reporting by making a contribution. We refuse to let Silicon Valley crush us into becoming just another regurgitated, propaganda driven, echo-chamber of traditional news media and we need your support. You can also help by liking or sharing us on social media or by signing up for our featured story emails.
Agencies that participated in the operation where:
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Police Department
- Jupiter Police Department
- Tequesta Police Department
- Riviera Beach Police Department
- Palm Beach Gardens Police Department
- West Palm Beach Police Department
- Boynton Beach Police Department
- Delray Beach Police Department
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Palm Springs Police Department
The area of operation was from S.R. 706 (Indiantown Road) to S.R. 806 (Atlantic Avenue) and from S.R. 7 (U.S. 441) to U.S. Highway 1.