PALM BEACH, FL – On Friday, September 20, 2019, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Deputies and DUI Enforcement Units conducted a Traffic and DUI Saturation Patrol on various main roadways within Palm Beach County between Delray Beach to Jupiter.
During the evening enforcement which was held between the hours of 6:00 pm to 3:00 am, 591 Traffic Stops were made and resulted in the following activity:
- 15 DUI Arrests
- 14 Misdemeanor Arrests
- 55 Criminal Traffic Violations
- 361 Traffic Citations
- 389 Traffic Warnings
The goal of this operation was to apprehend drivers who operate their vehicles while under the influence and/or drive in a reckless/unsafe manner.
Ad Disclosure: This site earns revenue from ads, some within content. You can support independent journalism and help us stay afloat by donating or purchasing our merch following us on social media (Facebook |
Feedspot) or just sharing content you like.
Agencies that participated in the operation where:
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Police Department
- Jupiter Police Department
- Tequesta Police Department
- Riviera Beach Police Department
- Palm Beach Gardens Police Department
- West Palm Beach Police Department
- Boynton Beach Police Department
- Delray Beach Police Department
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Palm Springs Police Department
The area of operation was from S.R. 706 (Indiantown Road) to S.R. 806 (Atlantic Avenue) and from S.R. 7 (U.S. 441) to U.S. Highway 1.