PALM BEACH, FL – On Friday, September 20, 2019, Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office Deputies and DUI Enforcement Units conducted a Traffic and DUI Saturation Patrol on various main roadways within Palm Beach County between Delray Beach to Jupiter.
During the evening enforcement which was held between the hours of 6:00 pm to 3:00 am, 591 Traffic Stops were made and resulted in the following activity:
- 15 DUI Arrests
- 14 Misdemeanor Arrests
- 55 Criminal Traffic Violations
- 361 Traffic Citations
- 389 Traffic Warnings
The goal of this operation was to apprehend drivers who operate their vehicles while under the influence and/or drive in a reckless/unsafe manner.
Agencies that participated in the operation where:
- Jupiter Inlet Colony Police Department
- Jupiter Police Department
- Tequesta Police Department
- Riviera Beach Police Department
- Palm Beach Gardens Police Department
- West Palm Beach Police Department
- Boynton Beach Police Department
- Delray Beach Police Department
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Palm Springs Police Department
The area of operation was from S.R. 706 (Indiantown Road) to S.R. 806 (Atlantic Avenue) and from S.R. 7 (U.S. 441) to U.S. Highway 1.